Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for CV & LinkedIn Writing Service:
- By commencing with the service, you are agreeing to accept the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept, or disagree with any of these terms, do not commence with this service. Commencement of the service is acting in acceptance of the T&C’s.
- What you will receive includes:
- A detailed call which gives you chance to outline your most recent experiences in as much detail as possible. This allows us to have the best understanding of your experience as possible so we can draft your CV.
- A first draft CV. This will be a fully formatted and professional looking CV in PDF format.
- A short follow up call. This will give you the chance to suggest any amendments you would like to be made. This will be your only chance to make amendments so please be thorough. We do not have to complete any further amendments after the follow up call but if we do, they will be charged at a rate of £25 per 30 mins of work if we do less than 30 mins of work we shall charge for at least 30 mins of work.
- A final version of your CV in PDF that has been curated by our expert CV writer who is dedicated to creating CV’s for those who have experience in the eyecare / ophthalmology industry.
- A word document containing the final text of the CV to allow for any future amendments you would like to make after the final product has been completed.
- Analysis of your LinkedIn profile and a document containing any possible improvements that could be made to improve visibility to hiring managers and recruiters. It will be your responsibility to make amendments to your own profile following the provision of the LinkedIn writing document. Personal login information will not be requested or accepted by us.
- Upon commencement of the service, you consent to us storing and using the information and data you have provided to complete the CV and LinkedIn information document.
- Payment must be made in advance of the service commencing.
- The average turnaround is expected to be 2-4 weeks but may take longer during busier periods. If we are experiencing delays, you will be notified of this.
- Cancellation prior to work starting will be given a 50% refund. There will be no refunds given if cancellation is received once work has started. If this does occur, you may not receive the completed CV or LinkedIn analysis document.
- We believe our services will give you a significantly better chance of success, however we cannot and do not accept liability if this is not the case.
- We only create CV’s for people in the eyecare and ophthalmology industry. If you pay for this service without this industry experience, you will only receive a 50% refund.